I'm Steve. I'm a per project / contract programmer focusing mostly on apps that use React/React Native, Typescript, and typically AWS backends. I created an open sourced, AWS backed, dynamic DNS service over at istheworst.dev. I also stream a lot of my development on Twitch and try to help/coach others along the way.
Below is my home office development setup:
- 34" Alienware AW3418DW monitor 3440x1440 (screenshot)
- 2019 Mac mini i7 3.2GHz / 32GB RAM / 512GB SSD 
- Logitech G613 keyboard
- Logitech M510 mouse
- Koss BT221i wireless headphones
- Blue Yeti microphone
- Logitech HD Pro C920 webcam
- Sabrent 4-Port USB 3.0 Hub with Individual LED Power Switches (HB-UM43) 
My mobile development platform is an i7 Surface Book 2 w/ 512GB SSD and 16GB RAM.
- Bought with 8GB and upgraded myself.
- I click off the power to my microphone and camera when not in use. You can also get neat stickers from the EFF but they don't prevent audio spying.